I like a challenge, and I’d like to give back to you readers. I’ve done crazy things like a healthy Reese-inspired cake, remember?
This baby’s got no refined sugar, and no butter. Hello, awesome cake! There was also a mini version:
I like making crazy things that don’t seem healthy, but manage to be good for you. So what I’m asking, is for YOU to challenge me to make-over some decadent dish or dessert that you love, but is not presently good for you.
How this is going to work:
- Comment on this post, and let me know the following:
- Original product/recipe you would like me to makeover.
- Any specific ingredients you would like me to omit, or change (if you want something this specific).
- Any dietary restrictions you’d like me to accommodate (again, if you’re looking for something this specific).
- If you’re not looking to avoid anything specific, but just want to go from “unhealthy” to “healthy”, that’s fine too.
- If you share this post on facebook, and comment on your facebook the post what you’ve challenged me, that would also be super awesome! Encourage your friends to challenge me too!
- You can also share this on Twitter
@CravingsGoneCle, and announce your challenge, and let me know.
How I will choose the winner:
I will judge the entries based on a combination of what I find most challenging, what sounds the most appetizing…and a little bit of who shares the challenge the most.
What you win:
An awesome easy to follow recipe that tastes decadent, is GOOD for you, fills a little void in your heart, and tastes amazing. This might just be the recipe that wins the heart of the one you love. Really, it could be.
Happy challenging! And thanks in advance for playing!